Visit one of Italy’s most enchanting landscapes the Cinque Terre on a guided tour from Florence. Marvel at the wonderful colorful houses and epic scenery as you explore this unforgettable place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The itinerary may change due to the closure of paths, bad weather, or unforeseen events
- The public boat service runs from April to the third week of October, subject to weather conditions. When boats are not on a connection between villages will be by train
- Babies under two years old will have to sit on their parents laps