Pisa plays a key role in Italy's renaissance history. It was here that new architecture, sculpture and painting anticipated the florentine movement of the renaissance. Visit this impressive town during an unforgettable private half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is at 8:45 AM (morning option) or 2:00 PM (afternoon option) at the hotel in Florence, if centrally located.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- - There is no captain included
- - The minimum age of the captain is 23
- - Boat has to be returned to the starting location
- - A deposit of €250,00 is charged at arrival (creditcards and cash accepted). This will be refunded when the boat is brought back in good condition, in time and complete with all things it came with.