This is your chance to be an Italian for an afternoon and enjoy the sheer thrill of riding a Vespa through the Tuscan countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of Biblioteca Nazionale (National Library) in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri. Look for your guide holding a Walkabout sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license the tour day, otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and passenger’s self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund and you may be offered an alternative tour by Ape Calessino or 500 Vintage subject to availability
- Vegetarians can be catered for