Spend a memorable day visiting the jewels of Tuscany, Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa. The enchanting Chianti countryside will only get better as you taste a Tuscan lunch served with local wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, Portuguese, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal - Located 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for staff wearing a fuchsia colored jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour may change the official order of the visits
- The Tuscany Low-Cost option does not include the local guide in Siena or entrance tickets to Siena Cathedral
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed; a minimum of 4 pax is required for French, German, Italian or Portuguese