Explore the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance on a full-day trip to Florence from Rome. Stroll along medieval streets and admire art and architecture by Michelangelo, Brunelleschi and others. See highlights such as the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel, if located within the Aurelian Walls of Rome.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring a bottle of water in the summer and an umbrella in winter