Skip the long lines to enter 2 of the most iconic art galleries in Florence, and explore the treasures of both the Accademia and Uffizi. See Renaissance masterpieces as well as Michelangelo’s David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 147 - 165 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
• For the Accademia tour: meet at the Accademia Gallery, in front of the entrance reserved for the booking holders. Your assistant will be wearing blue clothing with the company logo • For the Uffizi tour: meet at the Caf Tour and Travel Store and Welcome Point, Via dei Tavolini 15r, at 3:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- For operational reasons, the local guide service may exceptionally be provided in two languages