Visit the galleries of Uffizi and Accademia in Florence. Admire masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s David and listen to your audio guide with commentaries from art historians.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Accademia Gallery, in front of the entrance reserved for booking holders. Look for staff members wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line logos. Afterward, at the Uffizi Gallery Museum, meet at Piazzale degli Uffizi, in front of Dante Alighieri Statue, close to door number 1, the entrance reserved for the booking holders. Look for staff members wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line logos. Lunch: starting from 1:00 PM at Restaurant Botteghe di Donatello at Piazza del Duomo 28/R corner with Via dei Servi, Firenze. Enjoy a 3-course set menu, with drinks to be paid on the spot. For children's lunch (0.5 years), lunch must be paid on the spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge; from 6 to 99 years old Adult Price.
- . Comfortable shoes are recommended
- To collect the audio guide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport, they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide. If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will be asked for a refund of € 250.00 per unit
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it