2. Miami: Day Trip to Key West with Optional Activities
Start your day on an air-conditioned bus from Miami Beach to Key West with a 4-hour drive. Watch as your tour guide points out the famous 31 Caribbean Islands along the drive known as the Florida Keys.
Cross 43 bridges as you travel through the Keys to Key West. See the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico while driving by the coastline. Key West is the most southern point of the USA and only 90 miles from Cuba.
Once you arrive in Key West, get 6 hours to explore the island at a leisurely pace, stroll the artistic streets, or relax at outdoor cafes and restaurants.
Upgrade your day trip by choosing an option that includes one of the following inclusions:
- Hop-on Hop-off Conch Train All-Day Ticket with an included ticket to the Sails to Rails Museum. This 70-minute narrated tour around Key West is one of Florida’s Top attractions, covers over 100 points of interest, and includes 4 Hop-on Hop-off stops around town.
- A 3-Hour snorkeling adventure at North America’s only living coral reef. Travel on a state-of-the-art Catamaran, receive professional instruction, use top-of-the-line snorkel gear, and enjoy an open bar on the way back (including sodas beer, wine, champagne, margaritas, well-mixed drinks)
- A 2-Hour cruise on a glass-bottom boat where you can witness the wonders of North America’s only living coral reef, maybe spotting sea turtles and rays. Fun for all the family, you also get great views of Key West from the sea.
- A 12-15 minute parasail off the coast of Key West on a 1-Hour parasailing adventure. Enjoy the tropical vibe of the Keys as you are helped into your parasail harness, before being slowly raised in the air, until you are flying high above Key West.
Make your way back from Key West to Miami Beach at 5:00 PM.