Explore the world of aviation at Frankfurt Airport. Experience almost 30 different interactive exhibitions at the Fraport Visitor Center and learn about what goes on behind the scenes of an airport.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
By airplane: The Fraport Visitor Center is located in Terminal 1, Departure Hall C, next to Gate C1, just a few steps from the gates. By car / parking facilities: The public parking garage of Frankfurt Airport is available to guests of the Visitor Center with more than 10,000 parking spaces. Drive into the P2 or P3 parking garage. From the parking garages, there is direct access to the terminal area where the Fraport Visitor Center is located. By cab / with your driver: Drive in the direction of Terminal 1, Departure C. Follow the signs to Gate C1. By public transport: From the regional train station, you can get directly to the Airport City Mall. Regional and long-distance buses stop in front of Terminal 1. Follow the signs to Terminal 1, Departure C, Gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Children under four are free of charge, but require a ticket