Take a day trip to the south of the country, in the Swabian Alps and see on a mountain cone the imposing Castle Hohenzollern, the ancestral seat of the Hohenzollern.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance of the Le Meridien Hotel. Your guide will be waiting there to bring you to the vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- At Christmas time there is a stop at the Christmas Market in Karlsruhe on the way to Hohenzollern Castle
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are available at an additional charge, please contact the local activity provider prior to booking to arrange it