Spend an unforgettable afternoon in the Rhine River Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover charming little vineyards and villages and mighty medieval castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point is in front of the entrance of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenstrasse 38 in 60329 Frankfurt. The tourguide will pick you up there and bring you to the vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a minimum number of 4 people required for the tour to operate. If this number is not met, the tour will be canceled and you will be issued a refund or an alternative date
- The tour operates rain or shine
- Due to climate change, sometimes the distances and departure times of the boat rides in the valley may change because of high or low waters. If a boat ride is not possible due to low or high water or in the winter, you will visit a castle instead