Embark on a journey to Rottnest Island from Fremantle and enjoy a day of biking and snorkeling. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of city life, and discover the natural wonders of the West Australian coast as you bike around at your leisure and snorkel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Head to the activity provider’s ticketing desk next to the E-Shed building. Once you get off the ferry, you can get your bike at the Pedal and Slipper shop, a 5-minute walk from the ferry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the activity provider and receive your boarding passes
- You are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item onboard per person
- Bikes can be collected daily from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
- You must be 18 years old or over to collect the bike
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 18 years old or over
- You must return the bike by closing time
- Infant tickets are bookable for the ferry trip only, not the bike rental.
- If you require any child trailer, please contact the activity provider directly
- Limited paid parking is available near the terminal. Public transportation or ride share is recommended