Experience the dramatic landscapes of Timanfaya National Park and explore the wine lands of Lanzarote on a day trip from Fuerteventura. Visit an aloe vera museum, discover a unique lagoon and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from the nearest meeting point to your accommodation in Corralejo. The pick-up time and place will be confirmed after you provide your hotel details.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring UV sun protection and a sun hat as the weather in Lanzarote can be hot
- Please note that the tour is only guaranteed in English. Tours in German, French, Italian or Spanish can be held if a minimum of 8 participants per language is met
- Bring a camera to record your memories
- For traveling between the Canary Islands, a valid travel document is required (passport or ID)
- Pickup available from the nearest meeting point to your accommodation in Corralejo and Castillo/Caleta de Fuste. The pickup time and place will be confirmed after you provide your hotel details