Discover the quaint medieval city of Galway with a local guide. Visit all the key historic places on this walking sightseeing tour as you journey through 800 years of the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The Browne Doorway is located in Eyre Square. It is a stone doorway with an oriel window above surrounded by the protective glass at the entrance to the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- The distance covered is approximately 1 mile (1.5 km)