Explore the 54 hectares of one of Singapore's newest National Gardens on this day tour of Gardens by the Bay. Walk by 1000 year old olive trees, unusual baobabs, 18 supertrees, impressive vertical plant displays, and admire the 35 meter manmade waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup service from major hotels is included (except Changi Village Hotel & Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel).
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Flower Dome will be closed for maintenance on 28 May, 25 June, 23 July, 27 August, and 24 September
- The Cloud Forest will be closed for maintenance on 27 May, 24 June, 22 July, 26 August, and 23 September