Discover the historical and cultural heritage of a major industrial seatown and home to the Solidarity movement, Gdansk. See Old Town highlights such as the Long Market, St Mary’s Basilica, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, English, German, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the tourist information sign under the High Gate - Brama Wyżynna, Wały Jagiellońskie 2A, 80-887 Gdańsk (8 minutes from the Main Railway Station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Pickup service is available only in the area of Gdansk Old Town. It means that your Private Guide will meet you at your accommodation if it is located within 1,5 km from the meeting point. If your accommodation does not meet these criteria, the tour itinerary may be changed accordingly
- If you provide your accommodation address when making a booking, we will arrange for the guide to pick you up from this Gdansk Old Town address. Otherwise, the guide will meet you at the specified meeting point