During the private tour you will get to know the history and culture of Gdansk and Poland, see highlights of Gdansk, discover hidden gems of the city, and learn incredible stories. You will get also some tips about the local food, drinks, and souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, Swedish, English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the tourist information sign under the High Gate. The meeting point is 8-minute away from the main railway station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Gdansk Old Town. Guests from outside the Gdansk Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation.
- Guests who have accommodation, not in the Gdansk Old Town or who have not provided hotel details should meet the guide between the Upland Gate (Brama Wyzynna) and Museum of Amber, Waly Jagiellonskie 2A, 80-887 Gdansk