Do not miss the fantastic opportunity to learn more about the city of Genoa on this walking tour with a local guide. Visit the Aquarium of Genoa, known as the largest aquarium in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the area in front of the information point, near the aquarium ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ticket for city guided tour is valid only on the date and for the departure time selected.
- Ticket for entrance at Aquarium is OPEN and subject to compulsory reservation at following link:
- Without showing a valid entrance ticket , access will not be allowed.
- To ensure quality service, the route is subject to changes that may be made at the discretion of the guide in relation to time and atmospheric conditions.