Discover the gastronomical wonders of Genoa on this walking tour through the charming downtown area. With a guide, visit a selection of gourmet eateries to sample local delicacies and produce including pizza, pasta, ice cream, coffee, cake, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Neptune Galleon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will last about 3.5-hours
- The tour's start time is 11:15 AM (Monday to Saturday)
- The tour will requires a minimum of 2 people to operate and will have a maximum of 10. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, you can reschedule to another time or date
- You will receive at least one serving at each stop as well as water, wine, beer, or soft drinks
- Children under 5-years-old are free of charge
- Please note that the tour is always run in English and Italian. Spanish and French-speaking guides can be made available upon request