Explore the paranormal side of Gettysburg on this self-guided driving tour. Learn about ghostly events and see the most haunted places.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. It begins at Gettysburg Heritage Center. From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route via the tour app.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The Action Tour Guide app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map. This is not an entry ticket
- Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour. You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the app
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change
- Park Services has closed Devil's Den, Little Round Top, and Wheatfield for a few months. You will not be able to visit them in person. But, you will still be able to hear their stories on the detour route