Travel back in time to 1863 on this 2-hour guided walking tour of Downtown Gettysburg. Discover what life was like here during the Civil War and visit historic attractions along Baltimore Street, including the Jennie Wade House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet outside the entrance to Jennie Wade House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour operates rain or shine, so please wear weather appropriate clothing