Explore Gettysburg's spookiest places on a guided ghost tour. Use special ghost hunting gear to conduct inquiries in an area known for its spectral activity, guided by an experienced ghost hunter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside Unity Park, in front of the drummer boy statue, and at the corner of Wainwright Avenue and Lefever Street. Unity Park is across the street from Mr. G's Ice Cream, and parking can usually be had across the street at the schools. Check-in begins 10 minutes before start time. Tours proceed rain or shine.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour takes place outdoors
- The tour does not go into any of the haunted buildings
- The tour involves some uphill walking and uneven sidewalks