Visit the medieval city of Ghent on a guided food tour. Sample local specialties while you explore the city's most popular landmarks, including Vrijdagmarkt and the old harbour at Graslei.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Jacob Van Artevelde statue at Vrijdagmarkt square. It is the big statue in the center of the square. You can take tram nr 1 and hop off at Korenmarkt or Gravensteen (castle). From there it is just a 7 mins walk. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options available
- Not all places include drinks (additional drinks can be purchased at your own expense)
- You need to be able to walk 3-5 kilometers at a gentle pace
- This product operates rain or shine
- The tour can occasionally run over time. Therefore, do not book an event or a meal immediately after