Witness the Great Pyramids and the splendid Great Sphinx in a small group tour. Add a thrill to your sightseeing adventure by riding a quad and embarking on an optional camel safari.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel or selected location in Cairo or Giza. The long-range pickup service from Nasr city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels, or on October 6th is available to book in the checkout process as "Add on". You will be contacted via WhatsApp, email, or phone the day before the tour to confirm the exact pickup time.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes, a hat, and sunglasses
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 5 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 15 need to ride a double quad with an adult
- The quad tour will take place outside of the Sphinx and Pyramids area in the Sahara Desert as quad biking is not allowed in the Pyramids area
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Pickup/drop-off services at your accommodation from Al Nasr City, Cairo International Airport, Heliopolis, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels, 6th of October City is available to book in the checkout process as "Add on"
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the activity provider's insurance does not cover it