Admire some of Scotland’s most spectacular Highland scenery and explore the romantic Isle of Skye on this three-day tour from Glasgow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Buchanan Street Bus Station, Killermont St, Glasgow. Please check in 15 minutes before departure. Your tour will depart from between bays 23-32, please check the information board for the exact bay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Passengers should reserve their own accommodation within the villages of Kyleakin or Broadford. The local tour operator will be in touch after booking regarding this.
- Each passenger has a luggage allowance of 15kg per person, plus a small backpack/handbag to bring on board