Visit three castles and a well-preserved village on a guided tour through the sights and stories of the famous 'Outlander' TV series. Travel from Glasgow in the comfort of a mini coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW, between stances 23 and 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- ** From 1st April 2023, admission to Doune Castle and Blackness Castle will be included in tour price. Before 1st April 2023, castle visits are optional and tickets can be purchased on tour.
- The minimum age to participate is 5 years
- Only 31 lbs of luggage per person is permitted; this should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag
- With time off the bus, you'll be able to take nature walks, so wear suitable clothing and footwear
- *Midhope Castle is fully closed on these dates: November 12, 15, 22, 26, and 30; December 2, 5, and 21, 2022. It closes for the season from December 23, 2022 until spring 2023