Experience Scotland's iconic Loch Ness, Glencoe, and Highlands on a bus tour from Glasgow. Go on short walks and learn about the region's rich history from your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the bus station, at the taxi rank. They will be holding an Experience Scotland's Wild logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour may be explored in reverse
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can buy lunch