Veer off the beaten track on this guided jet ski tour to North Stradbroke Island. Travel 80km exploring hidden islands, meandering jet ski paradises, dense mangroves and floodplains - a full-on mission that will have you on the edge of your ski!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
60 Seaworld drive, mariners cove marina mainbeach 4217Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All customers must be fluent in written English to drive a jet ski
- The age restriction for a passenger is 7 years old
- The legal age to drive your own ski is 16 years old with parental/guardian consent, but individuals between the ages of 12-15 can drive with a parent or guardian on board the jet ski with them.
- All tour times and routes are subject to change due to weather and tidal conditions.
- You must allow an extra 1-hour on top of the tour time for a safety indroduction and practice on the water.