Join a whale watching boat tour for the journey of a lifetime from the Gold Coast's Main Beach. Witness the beauty of humpback whales as they migrate past the Gold Coast from June to October.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Mariners Cove Marina, 60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach Berth 95, Arm D, next to Helicopter Pad.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Please contact office prior to purchasing your ticket.
- Children under 4 can come along free of charge (please advise if you wish to bring a stroller).