Gran Canaria's Via Ferrata is the perfect experience for those who like to hike or climb and love nature's adventures. This activity is a mix of hiking and climbing, with participants secured by an iron wire next to the route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour requires challenging walking up to the mountain.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- This is a group activity for a maximum of 8/16 people. You will share your time with other clients. Ratio 1:8 or 2:16. If you want to come without other clients in Private Activity, please contact us.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parents or legal tutor. Only for children over 12 years old. Exceptionally, children under 12 can come, but upon request and confirmation from Climbo. Availability of places and seats for children is limited, with only 4/8 children per activity.
- Not recommended for people with any recent injuries.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Not recommended for people with heart or back conditions.
- You should not be very afraid of heights