Enjoy a thrilling guided excursion on a jetski along the Southwest Coast of Gran Canaria. Take the helm of your own jetski, guided by a monitor in a safety boat, and take off on a fun journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guides at the local partner's location at the Puerto Base. You will see a yellow flag with their logo, Gran Canaria Water Sport S.L., which also says "jetski". As soon as you enter the pier, on the right there is the Grill Costa Mar Restaurant. The local supplier is located just ahead at the corner of the commercial dock. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is valid for people over 18 years of age, and minors accompanied by an adult
- This activity is subject to weather conditions
- It is necessary to know how to swim
- Only small bags can be accommodated
- Note that the price is per jet ski : If you are 2 people willing to share a jet ski, only select 1 participant. If you are 3 people willing to share 2 jet ski, please only select 2 people.