Join a tour through the greenest side of the island, where you will make different stops and enjoy one of the area's gems: the ancient Doramas Forest. Swim in natural pools and taste local products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup areas and times are as follows: 08:00 AM Puerto de Mogán and Taurito. 08:10 AM Playa del Cura and Amadores Beach. 08:20 AM Puerto Rico. 08:30 AM Patalavaca and Arguineguín. 08:40 AM Faro de Maspalomas. 08:45 AM Sonneland and Maspalomas. 08:50 AM Playa del Inglés. 09:00 AM San Agustín, Playa del Águila and Bahía Feliz. 09:35 AM Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Pickups may be earlier or later than those described. Please, be ready 15 minutes before the pickup time at your selected pick-up location. You have to specify your proper accommodation name during the reservation process. Passengers are responsible for being prepared and visible for their pick-up. Call the activity provider at (+34) 611 518 815 with concerns about your pickup. Pickup can be delayed up to 20 minutes due to traffic or circumstances beyond the provider's control. All efforts will be made to contact you if they are going to be more than 20 minutes after your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Rain gear
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour requires light walking into the ravine (3 km)
- The activity is accredited and supervised by a Certified Mountain Guide
- The minimum age for this tour is 5 years
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour depends on the weather conditions, the terrain, and the people participating
- Significant changes in any of these conditions may require the modification of the activity and this will take place at the discretion of the guide
- Inform the activity provider if you have any food restrictions