Discover the origins of Mexico's national drink on a guided trip. Explore the typical towns of Tequila and Amatitán. Visit a distillery to learn about the tequila-making process.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please be ready 15 minutes before the pick up time. You will receive a second confirmation email with the exact pickup time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags