Hop on a stand-up paddleboard and travel down the Lima river. Discover the lush surroundings of the Peneda-Gerês National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Note that the activity is held in Vez River "Piscinas Municipais de Arcos de Valdevez", in confrontation with the river bank, GPS coordinates 41.849456, -8.417009, 25 minutes driving from Viana do Castelo, 35 minutes from Braga, 45 minutes from Guimarães, and 55 minutes from PortoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that people under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian and with a parental/guardian authorization to participate in the activity
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- If you wear glasses, we advise you to use strep fastening
- Note that the activity is held in Lima River, "Bravães Kayak Bar", 4980-123 Lavoeira, GPS 41.805056, -8.450163, 25 minutes driving from Viana do Castelo, 35 minutes from Braga, 45 minutes from Guimarães, and 55 minutes from Porto