Enter a new world and come closer to the sea fauna and flora during an introductory program to Scuba Diving. Learn basic rules and practice essential diving skills in the shallows, before going on a guided underwater adventure with your PADI instructor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Greek
- Pickup included
- Any hotel in Kassandra peninsula (Halkidiki-Greece). Pickup is possible from any hotel in Kassandra Peninsula or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You will receive a personalized pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (check your spam folder too)
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- All scuba diving equipment is properly sanitized regularly
- Participants must be in good general health condition. An online medical questionnaire is given to you before your activity. A “yes” response to any question doesn't necessarily disqualify you from scuba diving, but it would mean that your participation in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience requires your physician's approval
- Please provide your hotel name/location and your body weight, height, and shoe size during the booking process
- After booking, you will be notified by email of your pick-up details
- A few days before your chosen date, we will send you a link for your online personal registration in PADI, and the e-learning course to complete (duration approx 10 minutes)