Experience Hamburg’s port from an individual perspective. Discover how Hamburg became one of the biggest ports in the world through a family activity with a visit of the old Elbe tunnel and a ferry trip along the spectacular waterfront.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is on the corner of Deichstraße and Steintwiete.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult
- Group bookings can be arranged for individual dates of choice (group tours are also available in English)