Enjoy an exciting 1-hour harbor cruise and explore the city of Hamburg from the water. Learn interesting facts about Hamburg as you cruise past the Speicherstadt, HafenCity, the numerous bridges over the Elbe River, and the busy container terminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Each day, the barges and passenger ships depart about once an hour between 11:00 and 15:00 from the St. Pauli Landing Stages, at Bridge 2 or at Bridge 6.
- Tours of the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) are subject to water level. It is not possible to cruise through the narrow waterways when the water is at a high or low level. The tour operator will let you know when the water level will be ideal.
- You need a smartphone to use the English audio guides. The free version of the app is available from the App Store and Google Play.
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair-bound participants.