During this St. Pauli Tour, hear exciting stories about the wicked places of the Reeperbahn. Discover why the street is called Reeperbahn and where to find the best parties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
By the sign across from the underground station St.Pauli, Millerntorpl. 1, 20359 Hamburg, Deutschland. Meeting point in front of "Zwick."Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is allowed for youths up to 16-years-old
- If you are not 18, you will not be allowed to go into the bar at the end of the tour as these are smoking bars