Enjoy a tour of Hamburg's sinful mile and discover the bustling life on the Reeperbahn with your tour guide. On this 2.5-hour tour of St. Pauli you will learn more about the history of the neighborhood as well as the business of prostitution.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The square in front of the Dancing Towers, by the clock with the blue base (directly opposite " BrewDog" and within eyeshot of the St. Pauli U-Bahn station). Sat Nav instructions: Reeperbahn 1 20359 Hamburg By taxi: Reeperbahn 1/Ecke Zirkusweg 20359 HamburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to join this tour.
- Intoxicated participants may be excluded from the tour as well as people who do not follow the instructions of the guide. In both cases, the cost of the tour will not be refunded.
- Glass containers, including bottles, are prohibited on Friday to Sunday, from 22:00 to 06:00. This also applies on public holidays.