Explore Hamburg on a guided walking tour, starting from the traditional landmark, St. Michael's Church, to Hamburg's newly built international landmark, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Meet on the right side of the main entrance of the St. Michaelis Church. You'll recognize the guide by a white bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.