Visit the new landmark attraction of Hamburg and get a beautiful view of the harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza on a guided walking tour of this groundbreaking attraction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Kehrwiederspitze 12, 20457 Hamburg, at the bus stop for the "blauen Linie" - your guide will be wearing a red shoulder bag with "Sightseeing Kontor" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the concert halls are not visited on this tour.
- Those a wheelchair have to access the Elbphilharmonie Plaza while taking the elevator. In this case the escalator and the "Panoramafenster" cannot be visited.