See the model railway and miniature buildings and landscapes of Hamburg’s "Miniatur Wunderland" and discover the largest model railway in the world. Watch the modelers and technicians at work and observe how the landscapes are emerging.
Best family-friendly experiences
2020 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Let’s celebrate the local experiences sparking travel’s comeback. Learn more
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg, Kehrwieder 2, Block D, 20457 HamburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring your Miniatur Wunderland tickets with you to the entrance. The tickets will be sent to you by email. GetYourGuide vouchers will not be accepted as proof of purchase
- An additional system booking fee is included in the ticket price
- You will be allocated a 60-minute time slot within the above timeframe during which you can enter the Miniatur Wunderland. Your stay afterwards is unlimited.
- You will be informed of your exact allocated time slot in your booking confirmation
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot one hour before or after your choice
- In November, the "3G" rule applies for all visitors (vaccinated, recovered or tested)
- Starting December 1, 2021: From Monday to Thursday the 3G applies (see above), and from Friday to Sunday, 2G (only vaccinated, recovered and children under 18 years) applies
- Please check the attractions website for any changes regarding COVID-19 regulations