Experience the bustling port of Hamburg on this classic harbor cruise. Get to know different areas of the city's harbor, including the historic warehouse district or the ultra-modern Hafencity, and learn all about the port's daily trade and traffic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Landungsbrücken in St. Pauli. Please check-in at the local partner's office prior to the tour, located near Bridge 6 - Meyer launch. The air-conditioned comfort ship, cruise route to container terminals, departs from Aussenkante Bridge 6 - 10. The traditional launch boat, route to the eastern harbor and historic warehouse district (depending on tides) departs from Bridge 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In case of changes in plans or your schedule, please arrange ticket insurance (not included)
- Depending on the tide, it may not be possible to sail through certain canals