Spend 2 days exploring Cuc Phuong National Park, the first recognized and best-protected nature reserve in Vietnam. See amazing wildlife, take a boat trip to Van Long, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Hanoi
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Bring lightweight and quick dry clothing during the summer months, and warmer clothing for the winter months
- Carry a flashlight/Torch, and pack an alarm clock, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, and trekking boots
- Spotting lamp and leech socks can be provided by the Tourism Department of Cuc Phuong National Park
- Please note that the Conservation Centers may be closed for preservation without prior notice. Night animal spotting may be cancelled due to bad weather, such as heavy rains, or storms