Experience the scenic beauty of Ha Long Bay on a multi-stop cruise with lunch. Stop at the beach on Titov Island to swim, go kayaking, and visit a cave with thousands of stalagmites and stalactites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup services will be included in the itinerary if your hotel is located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem District). The pickup time will be between 8:45 AM and 9:15 AM. Please kindly contact the local partner 24-hours before departure to confirm your hotel.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
- Please advise if you are vegetarian
- Umbrellas will be provided
- Please bring sunglasses, suncream and bug repellent
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves
- Please arrange your own travel insurance before the trip
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions
- A doctor or pharmacy will not be available on-board the boat
- The estimated time of arrival back in Hanoi at the end of the tour will be 21:00 to 21:30. If you need to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact your guide to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices
- Cash is needed for paying for personal expenses on the boat such as drinks and extra food
- Please bring a valid passport with any necessary visa requirements
- From December through March, you are advised to bring warm clothes