Cruise in a luxury ship to see the best of the area from the water and taste Vietnamese cuisine. Discover the beauty of Thien Canh cave and enjoy kayaking and swimming in the Cong Dong area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- All accommodation located in central Hanoi. If staying in an AirBnB or other private accommodation, please provide a clear address. Your guide will meet you at your central Hanoi accommodation 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time Please come to the meeting point at 08:00 AM if you are not staying in central Hanoi. The meeting point is Hanoi Opera House – No 1 Trang Tien Str- Hoan Kiem Dis – Hanoi
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions
- Free cancellation and full refund
- Please note, pick-up and drop-off services in Hanoi old quarter apply to customers who book shuttle bus transfer only
- The cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice depending on the weather and operating conditions
- The onboard menu included Vietnamese specialties and some international cuisines
- If cruise overbooked, we will offer other cruise same class or free upgrade higher class in Ha Long Bay or Lan Ha Bay then operator will send details of Lan Ha Bay itinerary to you.
- There will be an extra charge in peak season at $15/per person from Oct 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023