See the best of Hanoi on a small group tour and learn about the history of Vietnam’s capital city. Visit cultural and historical sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and enjoy a walk through the Old Quarter of the city and some local dishes at lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotels in Hanoi
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is open 5 mornings a week and 10 months a year. It is closed every afternoon, all day Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance
- Most museums are closed on Mondays. If your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested
- For a group of 7 or more participants, please contact the vendor for rates
- Children from 2-11 are charged 75 per cent of the adult price. Those under 2 years of age can join the tour at no charge. Children 12 years and up are considered adults