Explore the best of Mount Koya with a private guide. Learn about the mountain's connection to the Shingon school of Buddhism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Gokurakubashi StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This experience will take place rain or shine
- The local partner's team will communicate with you prior to the experience to confirm the logistics of your booking
- This experience can be personalized to meet your requests and preferences