Search for dolphins and whales on a snorkel excursion guided by marine biologists and naturalists. Dolphin sightings guaranteed. Swim with turtles and fish from the comfort of a USCG-inspected vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's check-in location next to Spinners Cafe, a green building with white trim. The building is shared, so look for the "Dolphin Excursion Check-In" sign. Park on the ocean side of the building, on the right (when facing the ocean). Parking is free. Do not go down to the docks: other large tours meet there and you may get lost in the crowds. If you are unsure, give the activity provider a call and they will direct you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Cancellations due to weather are fully refundable