Trek through the Manoa Valley Rainforest to a breathtaking 150-foot waterfall accompanied by an expert guide for an adventure suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Keep in mind Waikiki pickups start at 9 AM. The activity provider will send you a confirmation email with the detailed pickup location and time. Please refer to email for further information. Pickup Location (Pickup Time) 1. Aqua Palms Waikiki (9AM) 2. Ala Moana Hotel (9:05AM) 3. Prince Hotel (9:10AM) 4. Trump Waikiki (9:15AM) 5. Holiday Inn Express (9:20AM) 6. Dfs/T. Galleria (9:25AM) 7. Hyatt Regency (9:30AM) 8. Waikiki Beach Marriott (9:35AM)
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please make sure to bring a rain jacket and know that your shoes can be in the mud, as this part of the island can receive rain
- It is also recommended to bring mosquito spray
- The Manoa Falls Trail will be closed for state maintenance until early 2020; the tour will be rerouted to the nearby Aihualama Falls Trail during this time