Discover the wonders of Hilo’s coastline and explore abundant coral reef on this snorkel adventure. Soak up breathtaking scenic views, see dolphins swimming in their natural habitat, and snorkel in pristine waters in search of colorful coral reef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the boat ramp at the Wailoa Small Boat Harbor 181 Manono St, Hilo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- A release of liability must be signed by all participants before taking this tour
- Dolphins are wild animals and dolphin sightings are not guaranteed
- You must be able to swim unassisted in the open ocean in order to participate in this activity
- No refunds will be issued if the guest confirms they can swim in the ocean and then cannot when they arrive